Employment Opportunites at ThinkTV Network
Manager of Education Services
Our organization, Public Media Connect, the regional Public Television organization formed by CET in Cincinnati and ThinkTV in Dayton, has an opening for a Manager of Education Services to be based in Dayton.
Qualifications: Five years of experience in formal or informal education, project management experience, and demonstrated writing skills required. Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related field preferred. Leadership skills essential, including creative problem solving and the ability to organize
and motivate project teams. Media production experience also strongly preferred.
The person filling this position will be expected to perform a wide range of educational related activities, including the following:
- Supervise all phases of educational activities and services, including professional development, educational outreach, online services, departmental communications, and multimedia projects.
- Serve as producer or executive producer in development of K-12 multimedia projects, working closely with in-house production and online departments.
- Supervise the other members of the ThinkTV Education Services staff.
- Work collaboratively with the Education staff at CET.
- Seek and foster collaborative relationships with community organizations and educational service providers both locally and statewide, including institutions of higher learning.
- Oversee, coordinate and assist in the grant writing process, including reporting.
- Supervise all marketing, promotions and communications efforts around learning services, including print, online, and social media.
- Assume responsibility for the Education Department budgets.
- Work cooperatively across all internal departments to further the mission and goals of the entire Public Media Connect organization.
This is an integral position for Public Media Connect that absolutely requires someone with an education background, and preferably would include some working knowledge of the southwestern Ohio educational community. In additional to salary, this position is eligible for participation in the organization’s benefits package, which encompasses medical, dental, eye care, life, and long term disability insurances plus paid vacation and sick/personal time and ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement savings program.
If interested and qualified, please send resume to: email@example.com
ThinkTV is currently looking for individual volunteers to help with copying, cutting and stuffing envelopes for Membership mailings. If interested, please contact the Member Services Department at (937) 220-1660 for details.