From the Clifford the Big Red Dog to Lawrence Welk, ThinkTV provides a wide variety of programming that informs, inspires and delights audiences of all ages. We are part of America 's classroom. ThinkTV is a source for teacher professional development, a resource for parent education in early learning and literacy and the top choice of teachers for classroom video and multimedia curriculum materials.
We are a non-profit organization that relies on support from individuals like you. Only with your support can we continue to broadcast your favorite programs and invest in new, quality programming.
Learn about planned giving: ThinkTV's Gift Acceptance Guidelines
Volunteers are the backbone of non-profits across the Miami Valley. Thank you for considering sharing your time and talents with ThinkTV. While there are certain months of the year where volunteers are needed more regularly, our needs tend to be project driven. Below is a list of volunteer needs that arise in any given year.
- Mailing Assistance—folding/stuffing letters for various departments
- Labelling Books for educational workshops
- Assembling Workshop Supplies/Handouts
- Compiling data from member surveys
- Special Event Assistance – Greeters, escorts, beverage pouring, food assistance, set-up/teardown
- Auction – Copywriting/scripting items for sales on Saturdays primarily
- Auction Week Volunteers in all areas (April 21-26, 2014)
- Receptionist Relief – Greeting guests, answering/transferring in-coming phone calls
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get involved!