Support your public television stations - it's good business.
By developing partnerships with the Miami Valley business community ThinkTV continues to deliver quality - quality that is immediately transferred to our business partners.
Underwriting Makes It Possible
Underwriting is public broadcasting's alternative to advertising. It supplements viewer funding which makes possible the production and airing of quality programming on ThinkTV. Underwriting creates a strategic partnership between business and community. It is an effective communications tool that delivers a powerful message to a very loyal and diverse audience.
By Organizations Just Like Yours
Underwriters are leading businesses and foundations that choose to enhance their image by an association with quality programming. Companies who support public broadcasting identify themselves with a well-recognized and highly respected brand. Underwriters achieve marketing, public relations and philanthropic benefits when they utilize public broadcasting in their media mix.
- Quality Programming, With Options That Fit Your Marketing Needs
- Program specific - Ties your credit to a selected program
- Genre specific - Allows you to have your credits aired around a particular program type
- Rotators - Provides wide coverage across selected times or days
ThinkTV relies on the support of individuals and corporations throughout the Miami Valley to keep award-winning PBS programming on air and commercial free. Please support our underwriters for keeping your favorite programs on in your community.
If you are interested in underwriting and the value-added benefits that are an integral part of our partnerships, please contact Greg Schell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Underwriters & Funders:
- AAA Miami Valley
- Antioch College
- Basically British
- Battelle Rippe Kingston
- Carillon Park & Stream Society Rail Fest 2011
- The Carpet Store
- Central State University
- Children's Medical Center
- Civic Hall Performing Arts Center
- Clark State Performing Arts Center
- Dayton Business Journal
- Dayton Create
- The Dayton Foundation
- Dayton History
- Dayton Opera
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Dayton Power and Light Company
- Dayton Power and Light Company Foundation
- Dayton STEM School
- Elements IV Interiors
- Fabric Shack
- Freund, Freeze and Arnold
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve
- The Human Race Theatre Company
- Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad
- McGohan Brabender, Inc.
- Muterspaw Lumber
- My Cleaning Fairy
- The Muse Machine
- Oakwood Register
- Procter & Gamble Fund
- Sinclair Community College
- Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education
- Springfield Arts Council
- Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau
- The Spring Foundation
- Think printing and graphics
- Sulphur Grove Quilt Shop
- University of Dayton
- University of Dayton RISE Forum
- WDPR FM 88.1 Voice of the Arts
- The Westcott House
- Wiebold Studio
- Wise Choice British Foods & Gifts